Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Typical Day

A few customers. A few phone calls. Some quilting. Some piecing. Lunch. Chores. Just a typical day in my life. But I wouldn't trade it for any job out there. 

Here's what's on the frame today since Zoology was finished...

Penny's Top
After finishing Zoology and loading Penny's top I started right in on piecing the heart top together. Talk about shrinkage! Before I add the 2 1/2" borders all around I need to get the letters made that I'm putting in the second border to make sure I don't need to increase somewhere. 

I'll be babysitting DW with the Prostitcher doing most of the work today. I'll work on more letters and try not to lose my mind with this machine screaming at me all day long. I do love ruler work and custom so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...