Monday, October 25, 2021

Happy Monday

Talk about a totally unproductive studio weekend. And there wasn't any specific reason why, just a lot of little things; errands, autumn chores, planting spring bulbs, getting the boat out of the water, visiting mom. 

Today is another fall-like weather day and now that the house is cleaned up from our weekend work I can spend the rest of the day with some jazz playing in the background while on the long arm. 

I have to take advantage of today because I may or may not be here tomorrow. Jims last follow-up ankle appointment is late in the morning and that's a whole day out of our lives when we go there. 

A look out my window while I work today...

What's left of our very quick fall colors
That maple tree to the left is usually absolutely beautiful, but the drought spring, the less rainfall summer, and the warm autumn weather kept it from becoming too colorful this year. However, the little maple tree next to it is making up for some of that lost color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...