Monday, October 4, 2021

Back Home!

What a weekend. Oddly, I didn't take as many pics as I would have thought I would but here's a few...

One of Lauren's Mandala pieces

She's explaining the overall "feel" of this top

Just a little of my "take" from the weekend

Identifying corners with feathers

Another Mandala Lauren did

Working through my Arcadia Avenue quickly
It seemed like a blur of time and was a plethora of information to dissect. Thankfully I had a six hour drive ahead of me to think about and digest some of what Lauren taught and discussed with us over the four days. 

The drive was fine until about an hour into Michigan. Rain, rain, and more rain. I had to pull off at one point because I just could not see a thing.

New customer coming this morning and I have Scrap Petals to get into which is on the frame yet from my departure on Thursday. I had to contact Gall this morning to discuss the tension issue with that new bobbin case. A few suggestions and a solution was given and it'll be worked out with my piece today. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...