Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Custom Work Takes Forever...

...but it's so worth it in the end. Not many pics to share today (none actually). Still working on Terri's top. Just for giggles, I am keeping track of the time spent doing this rather large panel. So far I'm at 21 1/4 hours and I still have at least two more to go. I wonder what this will work out to in terms of dollars per hour?

Here's a rainbow over our lake a few days ago...

Almost a double if you look above the main rainbow
Jim and I are headed to Grand Rapids this morning for Jims last ankle appointment. Has it really been six months? I'd like to stop by Gall sewing while we are out and about as well as Sisters in Carson City, but we'll see where the time goes on whether that's a possibility. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...