Friday, March 18, 2022

Cutenesss Overload!

A new "boss" has arrived to our home. Her name is Lucy and she's a mini Golden Doodle. 

What a face!
Hazel isn't too sure about this bouncing ball of fluff. I hope they bond and become fast friends, which is the whole reason we got Lucy. 

On the quilting front, it's been lax. Not because I haven't wanted to quilt, but have had my hands full of potty training and keeping a very careful eye on the puppy. And puppy won't sleep unless she has skin-to-skin contact...meaning I can't put her down for even a nap without her being with me. It's hard to quilt with an arm full of fluff.

Jim and I talked about this last night and basically, he's going to have to be the dog dad after he gets home from work so I can actually work in here. We did a "trial" run of this last night and would have gotten more done had I not been running on fumes from lack of sleep the night before with puppy feet in my face, puppy dreams, and puppy wiggles. 

Here's what's on the frame today...

Bunny's large quilt gift
This is going to get an edge to edge today (or more like tonight) with a due date of the 20th. 

Customers coming today to pick up and drop off both. Have had a batting delivery today and the Ring keeps firing off as it seems we have a set of birds trying to make a nest on the light just to the right of the Ring. Can't have that so I'm out there every few hours to deter their nest making ambitions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...