Monday, March 28, 2022

Keeping it Simple

Sometimes, a quilt top requires simple, yet custom work. This quilt is completely being done using my BFF ruler by Linda Hrshka from the Quilted Pineapple.  

Paulette's top is turning out very nice!

It's time consuming but the results are splendid when one looks at the overall effect it has on the quilt. It adds curves which softens the blocks up a bit.

I'll continue on with this all of today. I've had a few customer calls over the weekend I need to address (two of them on Sunday????) in between getting to work. The puppy seems to want to take her nap early this morning, so I'm going to have to take advantage of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...