Monday, March 7, 2022

Happy Snowy Monday

We have a brand new five inches of snow on the ground and it's still coming down. It's so pretty since it's a wet, heavy snow so it's sticking to all the trees and bushes.  

No studio work yesterday. At all. Wind gusts up to 60 mph and that's too risky with the long arm. But Saturday I did end up working part of Linda's top and did some sit down sewing of my own. We did errands in the afternoon so the work day was shortened a bit. 

I'm hoping to finish Lindas top today and get another loaded/started hopefully before the day rounds out. 

A much different pic from my logo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...