Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Robins, Red Wing Blackbirds, and...Snow?

Seems like all the wildlife is returning, yet it's snowing to beat the band out there this morning. A new 1" already on the ground and still going. I hope the birds like frozen dinners.

Here's what is on the frame this morning...

Laura's beautiful Barn Raising
This will get an E2E with me driving doing feather and hook swirls. 

I have a customer coming later this morning to drop off. I have to get the spare bedroom emptied out for Jim to sleep so he can let our new pup out during the night. It's easier for him to go right back to sleep than it is for me. But we'll take shifts if we have to. 

Tomorrow is a lost day because we have to head to Ohio to pick up CiCi. Hazel is going over to Luann's later this afternoon to spend tonight and tomorrow night with her while we make the over 12 hour trip. I hate it when Hazel is gone during the evening. It's too quiet around here without her. 

Thursday should prove to be interesting. I'll have to run over and pick up Hazel first thing. Once we get home she will get to interact with CiCi for a bit and then I have to run to appointments. Not sure how I'm going to handle this. Meh...I'll cross that bridge when I to it I guess. Off to the long arm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...