Saturday, March 26, 2022

Winter's Back

The winds and snow outside are reminding us that it is, after all, only the end of March...not May. 

Despite puppy antics yesterday, and having a new customer drop off a top, I was able to finish Linda M.'s quilt. 

Here's what's on the frame this morning...

Paulettes quilt going to the Bay City show
I'm going to work on this as much as possible today. Since the weather outside isn't nice, it shouldn't be too hard. Jim is going to work out in his workshop while Lucy sleeps this morning. But Lucy is a trooper about the machine and all the noise that goes with it, and it doesn't seem to bother her at all. In fact, when I stop, she'll crack an eye at me to make sure I'm still in here with her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...