Friday, March 25, 2022

Where Did The Week Go?

I thought today was Thursday. Jim informed me last night that yesterday was Thursday. What??? 

Lindas quilt is still not finished. This could be one of the reasons why...

14 Thread Changes

This could be another reason why...

My short morning snooze while mom works
This usually only lasts about 45 minutes. At best. The last reason is probably because of my age. I'm not 25 any more and working past 9:00 is getting harder when you've been chasing dogs and messes all over the house/yard. 

Hopefully, maybe today, I'll get the quilt done. The north neighbors said something about coming up this weekend, but there's no sign of them yet. They'll want to go out to dinner this evening, which I don't really want to do. But we need to catch up with them since we haven't seen them in almost six weeks. 

And I have a new customer coming this morning sometime between now and 11:00. Which, of course, is the puppy nap time (work time), so I don't know if I'll get to fit any quilting in today because puppy naps in the afternoon rarely last longer than 20 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...