Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Productive Monday

Lindas quilt was finished and two more quilts hit the frame yesterday...

Sues Shop Hop Christmas
Monicas Christmas Trees
Isn't it funny that I'm doing Christmas quilts (received them in January so I'm not THAT far behind) in March. But with all that new snow outside, it kinda feels like Christmas. 

Monica's was just loaded and not started, but Sues was completed yesterday. I also got four more blocks done on my sit-down project so I'm at 18 now. I want to get ahead of the date about a month so this can be done before Christmas (again with the Christmas reference) this year. 

Will work Monica's quilt today. I'm not expecting any visitors/customers (had one actually come yesterday in that storm to pick hers up) so I should mosey along pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...