Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Routine

Lucy and Hazel are getting along well and are getting into a routine, of sorts. This is allowing me to get a little long arming in during the day. Yet, I was in the studio last night until after 9:00...I think it was closer to 10 actually.

Speaking of the "girls", here they are all zonked out ready for bed last night after I finally came into the living room.

Zzzz
The puppy is getting bigger already and I can't imagine our lives without either one of these two.
Lucy at 9 weeks, 3 days old
Paulette's quilt will be finished today. I guess we have a bad storm coming tonight so I shouldn't have any customers stopping by tomorrow. I had one yesterday picking up, and another this morning dropping off; another grad t-shirt quilt. 

Well, the girls are settling down for their morning siesta so I better get to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...