Monday, March 14, 2022

Sunday Funday

More like relax day, but that's fun too. Spent the morning debating on whether to head to Lansing, which we did not do. Jim headed out to work on the Beller deck and I did these...

Six more blocks done yesterday
And who said long arm rulers were just for long arms?

This is my most often used long arm ruler
We spent the rest of the afternoon watching movies and eating junk food. And contacting a new doodle breeder about pups. In Ohio.

This is Cici (which is her current name...it may change). 

New addition coming soon!
This is Hazel when I told her we were getting her a new doggy...

What? A new friend?
Wednesday is the day we go get our new little girl. I don't know if Jim is going to go with me, but it's a five and a half hour drive...one way. The weather is supposed to be stellar and I feel like all the stars are aligning for this decision. Cici was born on the 14th of January. I was born on the 14th too. Hazel has a four in her birthday and after sleeping on this big decision, decided if she was still available this morning, she would be ours. 

Well, she is still available (other buyers concerned about the shipping costs), and so we are heading to the Buckeye state on Wednesday. I think I have a screw loose to add one more thing for me to do around here, but you only live once...so live it grand I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...