Friday, March 11, 2022

Happy Friday

Here's a little of what's going into the Tula top for Tina...

Feathers and Circles
This is what is on the frame this morning...
Little pieces for my little mama
These are two of three that need to be completed quickly since this customer is due for her baby in a month and I want to get them done for her beforehand. Once quilted, these will need to be bound. She doesn't know how to do that yet, nor does she have the time since the baby she's due for is #3.

I'll load her third table runner after lunch (hopefully). Expecting customers soon and since I haven't seen these two in a while, it'll probably be a longer-ish visit with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...