Saturday, March 12, 2022

Truly, I'm Here.

Just a reversal day where I do things in not the normal order. 

Here's what was on the frame yesterday...

Numbers 1 and 2
Here's Number three...

Already off the frame
Here's what went on after Emily's three...

Jill's baby top
So after running to Pieces this morning, and having our Sunday on Saturday (for lunch and a movie) I'm in the studio working now on binding for these four quilts. These are the two of three customers I'll actually bind for. Well...there's another one out there I'll bind for if she asks...but she doesn't often.

No sit down sewing for two days now and after working all these bindings, there may not be any tonight either. Tomorrow we have a wedding shower downstate to attend and since it's my actual day off, we'll take it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...