Thursday, March 10, 2022

Rush Jobs

I had a rush job come in late yesterday afternoon. It doesn't look like much at first, but then when we discussed what to put into the top, it's going to be an all day project today. Feathers. Circles. Ditching. Motif replication. The works. 

Tula fabrics
Virginias piece was completed in the late afternoon and this new rush job was immediately loaded. I've been designing it in my head, on the iPad, and with the customer so now it's time to get the thread in there. 

I finished three blocks on the sit-down last night. I had to construct the next 9-patch and get it layered and basted before I could move along. By that time it was already 8:30 and I was suddenly very ready to call it a night. 

No customers expected today so I can focus on the top above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...