Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Plenty of Activity with a Puppy

And I'm actually getting some quilting done. Fitting time in during her naps and after Jim gets home. Talk about cuteness overload!

Hazel in the background watching her every move
Here's some more detail going into Lindas cats...
A show-worthy quilt!
This IS actually going to the Midland show in April or May. Not sure exactly when it is but I know I have a mid-April deadline.

I'll finish this one up today (fingers crossed) and load the next show quilt. A customer has already came and went this morning and my house wasn't yet cleaned for the day (puppy detail and all that) so I need to do chores before I can dig in to anything. 

Happy 36th birthday to my eldest son! Seems like he was just a little guy reasoning with mom and dad why he couldn't do things. How the time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...