Sunday, March 13, 2022

Was Not Supposed to be Here Today

Jim and I were supposed to go downstate today. For a variety of reasons we are forgoing the trip. The B's have been sick with the stomach flu. The weather is not very stellar. Jim isn't feeling the greatest. Gas is ridiculous in price. And my mom radar is telling us not to go. I'll have to mail the bridal shower gift tomorrow. 

Yesterday I bound four quilts. This one...

Jill's baby quilt
and the three others of Emilys. It took the whole basketball game for me to get the four of them done.

Today is going to be sit-down day. I need a day off of customer stuff and had already planned on not doing any "work" today anyway since we weren't going to be here. So, I'll play in the studio for me for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...