Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Moseying Along

I'm having a little difficulty with my inner ears, causing a balance problem. Monday was the worst and I didn't even work in the studio. I tried. It wasn't successful. 

Yesterday was better and I made some headway on Debs quilt top. I'm past the half-way point and will continue to mosey along on it as much as possible. Here are the threads I'm putting into it...

Gotta love threads

While I was out playing ball with Hazel this morning, I heard, and then saw, a Robin. It's hard seeing them here with the snow on the ground, but apparently they know better than we do. 

New customer coming later this afternoon. More muddy weather in store today and then snow on top of it. Isn't spring great?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...