Monday, March 21, 2022

Second Shift

Jim works during the day. He's on puppy detail in the afternoon/evening. I'm on puppy detail during the day. Although, Lucy and I are trying to come to an understanding this morning about long arming within her nap time.

Here's what I've been chipping away at for the past couple of days...

Not a very good pic of the beginning of Linda's top
This is an awful pic, but my phone is charging, the puppy has started to snooze and I don't dare go get it until she gets into a more restful sleep. 

I'll work on this more today and hopefully get it finished tonight once Jim gets home from work. 

Hazel and Lucy are starting to get along a little better. It's a work in progress. And, as always with a new pet, it takes time to settle in and establish boundaries/routines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...