Tuesday, August 29, 2023

A Good Nights Sleep

For the first time since I don't know when, I got a decent nights sleep last night. Feeling much more refreshed and ready to tackle the day. 

Texts already this morning and those are answered about when quilts will be done and other random questions regarding quilting. 

Here's a few more pics of Susans Dream Bigger I'm working on...

A few center petals

Two outer petals

While Jim was working on the studio, I was out mowing and weed whacking. And then I was (once again) moving dirt to fill in the settling. I had to move some last night because rain is here today making the dirt sticky and heavier to lift. 

The "first wall" is done. 
Jim decided to start with the easiest wall. It's progress. 

More on the Dream Bigger today. Not expecting any customers coming by so should be able to focus on that rather well. I'm at the half-way point so another day or so before it's completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...