Saturday, August 5, 2023

Construction Day

I won't be working in the studio until later after we've worked on the addition. We have sand to put on top of the drainage trunk, the beginning of the back filling of the foundation, and while I'm shoveling dirt, Jim will be adding the gasket and sill plate boards today. We may do more depending on what we get done this morning. 

Meanwhile, this is what's going into Sherry's quilt on DW...

Channels, straight lines, and pebbles
This one is turning out really great. I've changed up some of my thinking and am approaching this one a bit differently than I have some of those in the past. 

I'll work on this (maybe) later today depending on the weather (hot/rainy) and how much I'm needed outside on the construction. No kids up here to help this weekend so it's all on Jim and me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...