Wednesday, August 30, 2023

On and Off

I had to keep turning DW on and off yesterday. And unplugging him as well. A lot of pop-up storms with lightning and thunder, so while the machine was off I was planning for the next couple of petals. Here are a few of what we did yesterday...


Flowing Feather

Puzzle Pieces
This quilt should be done today. I have a customer coming at around noon to drop off three and I had a text yesterday about a top I have in queue that needs to be pulled forward a bit (there are only four in front) so I have to get that on and done quickly. And we have a holiday weekend coming up, so there's that. 

Neighbors are already here, with the other neighbor expected this weekend too. The last hoo-rah before summer vacationers dwindle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...