Thursday, August 24, 2023

Short Post Today

I did manage to get some work done yesterday while Jim took the kids to the Colonville Hardware store. Here's what's on DW today and probably throughout the weekend...

Dream Bigger
We've seen this one before but this is for Susans mom who fell in love with the one I did for Susan. 

I have a few petals started, but as you recall it takes several back and forth motions on the bars to get the whole petal done. 

Mom stopped by earlier this week with yet another potential layout of the new studio...

Not so sure about this one

The grandkids like to help out around the house and I've taken advantage of their generosity...

Go buddy go!
We plan on going to the water park today with the kids, but not until after a customer comes later this morning to drop off a few new tops and if the kids are better behaved than the morning has started out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...