Thursday, August 31, 2023

Is Autumn Here?

It seems like the temperatures are getting very cold at night and there is a briskness in the daytime air. I love, love, love it!

I finished the Dream Bigger yesterday morning, had customers come, washed a dog that escaped the gate and went rolling in the new black dirt while the customers were here. Once the dog was washed and lunch was eaten, I was able to start loading the next backing going onto DW.  

While frame ironing, I was able to finally get over to Nancy's Witches on Bernie and here's some of what's going into the actual hand embroidered sections...

Spider webs and pebbles
The bottom sections will be different.

Here's what's on DW today (and probably the next few days) for Paulette...

Prism by Jason Yenter
This is a BOM Pieces of Thyme offered earlier this year. I'm also making one of these but haven't worked on it in a while. Paulette is a quilt making machine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...