Sunday, August 13, 2023

Small Project Sunday

Jim is going to be working on the new studio today while I work on 100 blocks. I did a few of them yesterday since I was being pulled away from the long arm, repeatedly, to do admin work. I'm hoping to knock out a bunch today. It depends on the complexity I suppose.  

And, I'll be at Jims beck and call should he need me to help move/hold things. 

We had an absolutely wonderful campfire last night with the stars very clear to see with all the rain the previous night, a meteor shower giving us plenty of shooting stars, and some great company and tunes to go with the whole picture. 

Beautiful fire night
Isn't life at the lake the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...