Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Whoo Haaa First Thing This Morning

I'm on the couch this morning snuggling with the girls, reading emails, filling out forms, and catching up with IG and I hear beep-beep trucks. Our guy four doors down to the south is working on his property and I figured it was him. I was wrong. Delivery of the remainder of our sill plates and a pick up of the unused blocks was first thing. 

Then Jim came home to find a missing key. Then the phone rang. Then I was finally able to get in the shower. 

Here's what's on DW this morning...

Diane's cute SIL gift
This is actually going to get an E2E today so shouldn't be on the frame a whole long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...