Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Whoa, Where's the Week Going?

A lot of phone calls the past two days, but I've been productive nonetheless. Sherry's quilt is done, but still hanging out on the frame. I had to starch three of the four borders (mmmm hmmm), and when I shut the machine off (a little after 8:00 last night), they were still pretty wet. 

Here's why I had to starch...

Wavy borders
Meanwhile, while I was working away, Jim did this last night...
Main floor support in. Joists now going in.
He doesn't know if he'll be working on this tonight. His knee is a tad sore and we have a lawn that needs dealing with. We have company coming tomorrow night, and the neighbors are going to be here all weekend, so we won't have time to tackle it any other day. 

I'll be working away on Bernie this morning; the Witches for Nancy while I'm frame ironing the backing for the next Flea Market that's next up on DW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...