Monday, August 14, 2023

Three More

Three more blocks done in the 100 block challenge. 




These have no colored border because they are the 10 that run diagonally to split the "girl" colors from the "boy" colors. Jim got a little more done on the new studio yesterday before we turned into movie watching zombies. We needed the break. But, it's Monday. We're recharged and ready to tackle whatever the week ahead brings to us. 

I'll be working on Debbie's Flea Market quilt today. It's going faster than I expected, but I'm still a couple of days away from finishing it I think. I stubbed my toe pretty good this morning and it's kinda throbbing, so I'm moving a little slower than usual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...