Monday, August 7, 2023

Pickles

I was outside on the phone with my dad this morning while the girls were doing their morning business. When I came back in the house, wow, does it smell like pickles in here. Jim put up a couple dozen quarts yesterday while the rain was just-a-coming down. 

While he was doing that, I was working on blocks for the 100 block challenge. I got seven done. 

Only six showing
After getting the first block done, which is actually block #10, I was able to get the first row pieced together and so it's laying in-wait down below Bernie. My design wall isn't big enough to get all ten blocks up there. As it is, the ninth block in the second row is just hanging there by a tiny pin. 

I'll be working on Sherry's Flea Market quilt all of today on DW and jamming to my tunes while doing so. Happy Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...