Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Sore Muscles

We shoveled all day on Saturday, yet my muscles weren't really sore until yesterday. So, last night after getting off the long arm, went out and shoveled some more. It actually helped. Sure wish this age thing would slow down a bit!

Here's some better detail of Sherry's Flea Market quilt...

I love, love, love pebbles!
More of the same in Sherry's quilt today. I MAY be able to finish this one by days end. I'm getting faster with these, thank goodness. 

Jim did some measuring and leveling last night for the main support beam that will run north/south on the studio and figured he has to shim the center support since it's about an inch lower than the other two. He'll get supplies today to be able to do that. 

One customer coming this morning to pick up and the rest of the day looks to be gorgeous with both weather and productivity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...