Saturday, August 12, 2023

Forgot Yesterday

I totally forgot to blog yesterday since the morning started out going out to breakfast (when was the last time we did that?) with Jims nephew and his girlfriend. They came back here with me to pack up and get ready to head out. 

Once they departed (late, late, morning) I wandered over to talk to Kathy for a bit and then started getting into Debbie's Flea Market quilt. But I wanted to show you what I was talking about on Thursday morning with the ghost stitching in the corners...

The basic

Once a frame and the borders are figured in
Loving how this is coming out so far! I'll be working on this quilt this morning while Jim is doing pickles. We're getting another late start today because we had hair cuts we needed to do before anything else was done. Jim said he got about an inch off the top of mine. WOW! I knew it was getting long since it had been five weeks since my last cut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...