Friday, August 18, 2023

It's Friday!

So many things to do today and tomorrow. Nails first thing. Running over to Pieces after that. Customer coming to drop off after that. Long arming after that. And that's my morning so far. 

Here's what's on DW today...

I love Dresdens!
Dresdens are actually Dahlia's. An actual Dresden has rounded edges and not pointed. But I think as quilters we just lump them together.

These are similar to what I've been quilting in the Flea Market quilts, so nothing new there. The only change is the feathers I'm putting around each plate and how I'm working the borders. 

The customer wanted something simple in the borders

And the feathers around the plate
I have the first column of four in already so I'll chip away some more at this once all the who-who is finished this morning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...