Monday, August 2, 2021

A Purple Yertle Turtle

After an impromtu rain storm yesterday we were all able to gather together in our yards again. Meanwhile, we watched a movie while eating lunch and I finished the turtle.

The Purple Turtle
He didn't photograph well, but it's done nonetheless.

Most likely doing some long arming today. I have two small customer quilts that should be loaded and taken care of. One of our neighbors had to leave early this morning, but the other one is still up through until lunch so not sure when I'll get on the machine. 

Not sure what "sewing" project I'll work on this evening after getting off the frame?!? Maybe my Cotton Cuts mystery block will show up in the mail. It was shipped on July 30th and should be here any day. So excited to work on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Week

This week is going to be a short one for Jim and I. We have a Masters hooding on Thursday (DIL) and a Military Commissioning ceremony (Son) ...