Friday, August 20, 2021

Do You Like Air Conditioning?

Jim was canning yesterday and the sun was shining and the humidity was getting up there. The A/C was cranking, to say the least, and I found myself going outside just to thaw every once in a while. I appreciate central air...to a degree. When my feet are like ice cubes, well then, not so much.

Here's what I have on the frame this morning...

Sharon's Not So Halloween Cats
The two baby quilts were completed by mid-afternoon and I immediately loaded this one on without even building the binding for the other two. This is a Colette no-no and it's already bugging me they are just sitting there begging for me to complete them. 

But Jim has (another) doctor appointment this early afternoon and we need to get groceries afterwards. Maybe Sharon's top will get started once we get all that done today? We discussed putting spider webs throughout and I think this would look really cool especially if we can get a few spiders in there with the webs. 

Four more spools were completed last night and I have cut out for six today. That leaves four more to do after those are completed to make the required blocks I'm going for. I want to get those four cut out tonight before going down to Charlotte for sew-in day tomorrow. 

IF that happens. Katie is not feeling very well (seems I'm not supposed to go anywhere this weekend since our trip to Cincinnati was also cancelled due to illness). None of these are virus related but rather both are located in the lower abdominal region. Weird, huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...