Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Repeat Monday

Today will be a basic repeat of yesterday: Working on Tina's quilt top on the long arm. Working on spools for my new top. Yep, that's about it. 

Our trip to Cincinnati was postponed to September for a reason we can not control. This means, as Katie reminded me, that I can take a day trip down to Charlotte and go sew with Katie, and any other guild members of the club that show up at the library. I am so excited to be able to go and sew with friends and talk about quilts and work in a girl-friendly environment. 

I'm feeling a little blue today. Probably because Jim read a post about another friend of mine who was with her entire family at Tiger Stadium yesterday. The only places I get to go to are around our immediate area. Or Jim's doctors appointments. Whooppee (she says sarcastically). 

Jim's idea of "fun" is taking a 45 minute buggy ride around the neighborhood. Sitting on the deck. Taking naps. SO NOT my idea of fun. Buggy rides are okay but the thing is noisy and smells gassy. I don't care to sit for long periods of time and I DO NOT nap (I feel worse when I awake). So this trip Saturday is most welcome and needed for my mental sanity I think. 

I haven't posted a pic of Hazel in a while, and since there are no new pics in the way of quilting to share, this was taken a few weeks ago. Isn't she cute?

Just chillin' with dad


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...