Thursday, August 5, 2021

Using Waiting Time Wisely

I'm waiting for Jim to get home from PT and other errands today to come and cut my hair. While he's away this morning I'm getting a lot of chores around the house done. And, of course, blogging.

Here's what went on the frame yesterday afternoon...

AQS BOM from like three years ago
What I'm up to piecing-wise

After working on the long arm until late afternoon, I started piecing for the next project. Here's some of the pieces being constructed. 

And that's about it. It's gotten hot and humid again of late so will spend most of the day in the house. I do have to mow Hazel's pen later this afternoon when the dew comes off, but the rest of the time can be spent in here doing what it is I love to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...