Sunday, August 22, 2021

Not Mine, But Beautiful

Yesterday was spent with friends downstate catching up on almost two years worth of life. It was wonderful and I didn't realize how much I missed them until I headed back home. By myself. Not knowing when I'd see them again. 

Barb hasn't had the greatest luck with her health but she did manage to get this beautiful top put together for a upcoming family wedding...

Barbs beautiful quilt top
I won't be quilting this one since she lives 2 1/2 hours away, but I admire the work done on this wonderful gift she'll be giving away.

A slow start today since I didn't hardly sleep the night before (too excited) and it was a late night for both Jim and me since he was down at his class reunion catching up on the last 40 years. 

And here's some not so stellar news. While looking for all my sew-in supplies throughout the house Friday night, we stumbled across three more piecing WIP's I was completely unaware of. I did manage to get the spools laid out and partially assembled yesterday with the girls. Maybe today, before our neighbors arrive, I can work on those for a little bit and see whether I can get a top together, because apparently I have three more projects to build and finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...