Friday, August 6, 2021

Life and Errands

Life: Cleaning the house top to bottom which took most of the morning. Lunch. Jim decided we needed to get groceries afterwards and by the time we got home it was past the long arming hour.

I did do some piecing on the new project that was started a few days ago. This is where I left off last night...

See what I mean about the 1980's similarities?
One of the places Jim visited before he got home yesterday morning was the sign company who made the new sign for the quilting business. It will duplicate as our "lake" sign once I retire from long arming. Here it is sitting in wait for us to get it mounted at the end of the driveway. 

The new sign
It's gloomy today and expected to stay that way so I hope to finish the long arming on the AQS top while drawing lines on squares for the next step in the heart top above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...