Monday, August 30, 2021

Early Morning

Have already been up for a while. Mom needs an endoscopy procedure this morning in Midland and I'm the chosen one to take her. Appointment is at 10:30 so I have to hustle out of here soon to get her there.

It was too hot again to do much outside yesterday so worked on the hamburger top for most of the afternoon. Here's where I left off...

Yum!

After getting her home later today I plan on long arming for a little bit; and then more hamburger. The temps seemed to have abated over the night last night and I look forward to opening some studio windows to let in some fresh air. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...