Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Too Hot!

We're cold weather people. When we have temps and humidity duplicating Georgia, it's too darn hot to be out doing much of anything but sweat. I took advantage of staying indoors all afternoon by completing the Scrap Happy top. I finished Sharon's first quilt and loaded her second.

Sharon's second top
We had a storm starting to roll in after I got her top loaded and received a customer. DW does not get turned on when there's lightning flying around all over the place so dug into the bin to retrieve this second piecing WIP.
The second WIP from the bin: Soothing Log Cabin

This is now a top. During the storm I was determined to get this pieced together. The pic does not do it justice (making it look like something out of the 1980's). Heres a close up of one of the blocks. 

More like the real colors in the top

Today I'll be free motion quilting Sharon's second top and mom is coming over for a visit. It's supposed to be on again, off again rain and hot today so I will just plan on staying indoors for the day. Not to mention I have bug bites everywhere and I'm pretty sick of scratching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...