Sunday, August 29, 2021

Basically Gone All Day

We enjoyed a nice day together running errands, getting ice cream, pricing deck sealer, getting a new cutting mat for the studio. 

Once we got home to eat and then watch a movie, I started something here in the studio. Here's what I got done on the Burger top...

The drink portion
This doesn't look as big in the pic as it really is. I finished at about 21"x27" and was pretty fun to put together. Once again, I'm sewing slowly and taking my time with this. And, decided to try a new method of "pinning" to make the seams behave. I'm using small dots of glue where I would normally pin and I think I'm in love. SO MUCH EASIER!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning we have a quick errand to run and then will be home the remainder of the day. The neighbors two doors down are here to prepare for next weekend (big party coming up) and we may end up over there later today if the heat ever subsides a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...