Monday, September 27, 2021

Absolutely Zero Sunday

For the first time in a long time I didn't actually do anything in the studio yesterday. I didn't even clean the floors (which is a daily task). We spent the morning with Mike (next door) and puttering around the house, and then after lunch, were complete sponges and just watched movies all day. I can't tell you when it was the last time we did that. 

So, since I have no pics of studio progress, how about a Happy Monday pic from Hazel?

She feels the same way about Mondays as most people do I think

Long arming today on my Cathedral top, which should be finished before lunch. I have a  couple of customer quilts in there to work and I have the Scrappy Petal top to build after long arming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...