Saturday, September 11, 2021

As soon as the Grass Dries

This is probably going to be one of our last summer-like days for the year. Temps in the 80's with a breeze and a nearly cloudless sky. Rain expected for the next four days so mowing needs to happen today. 

Here's what's on the frame this morning...

This is kind of a big one
It's a moving diary with houses and addresses showing where the creator has lived. It's being completely ditched and custom quilted so will take a few days to complete. After working on this for most of the day (and only completing one row of the five), I moved to Sew by Row.

All the rows are built and I spent the remainder of the night cutting for the row sashing and all the borders. Here's where I left off...

Sew by Row with all the rows built
Today I hope to do a little long arming after mowing this morning (still waiting for the dew to go away) and then starting to get this top together somewhat. It's quiet around here with all the neighbors gone which is both good, and bad. But I won't have the distractions I usually have into the evening when they are here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...