Thursday, September 9, 2021

Is Normalcy Good or Bad?

Jim and I like to think of ourselves as a little not normal. But sometimes getting back to a schedule and normalcy seems right too. It's the question of the day. 

Here's what's on the frame today...

Paulette's first Quilt of Valor
This will be completed today and her second one will be loaded right behind it.

The Sew by Row is coming along fairly fast. I don't normally (see, getting out of the norm again) cut my pattern pieces all at once, but for the last two tops have somehow went in this direction. The last row won't be as quick as the previous two because there are about a million 1" squares that need to be diagonally sewn, trimmed, and pressed before even thinking about putting the block together. But here is where I'm at this morning...

Sew by Row with only one more to go
I'm sure there is sashing in between each of these rows because the rows seem to be melting together. 

And that'll be my day. Long arming first; Sew by Row behind that. And...maybe the asphalt guys will actually show up today to throw a little zinger in there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...