Monday, September 20, 2021

Back in Business

After taking a test drive with the new bobbin case, it looks like we have all systems go. 

This is what's on the frame this morning...

ML's quilt top ready to work some custom magic
This is an Edyta Sitar design and I can't wait to get into the quilting! 

Yesterday was pretty much a bust in here after testing and making sure the new bobbin case was going to work. Our neighbors to the north are still here and we spent most of yesterday with them. We never know when they'll be up again and it was nice to enjoy our summer-like day on our deck and around their campfire watching the nearly full moon come up. 

I did get some HST's sewn and trimmed while they were eating supper and made a trimming snake out of the bits and pieces.

Scrap Snake
Long arming most of today since it's been, what, a week or more? I MISS DW! I'll work on my other top this evening since it's supposed to start raining this afternoon and will continue through most of the rest of the day/night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...