Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Three Tries

It took three tries to get the tension right on this top but I'm finally happy. And, DW is a lot cleaner since a little bit of the issue was his tension knob.

Looks okay from the top, but the bottom wasn't so great
Once I got everything to my standards I was off and running. It felt so good to be back on the frame after being off for (only) a week. It seemed like longer. The top is half way complete and should be finished up today. Here's a little bit of the quilting detail going in...

So pretty!
I often take pics of the corner motifs because I never seem to remember what I did at the beginning after I've rolled a few times and tucked everything under the take-up bar. 

Corner detail

I worked on the little panel quilt after shutting DW down. Jim headed into his shop to start a Christmas present for the B's and we both worked until almost dark. I think today will probably be more of the same. We have a wet, cloudy, and typical fall day out there so a GREAT day to work on projects inside. 

1 comment:

  1. Colette! I cannot wait to see my quilt!! It’s beautiful!!! So glad I found you!!!! Mary

    ReplyDelete

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...