Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Fall Storms

I remember now why sometimes it takes me a lot longer to quilt a top up during the autumn months. We get a lot of pop up storms with high winds and lightning. This morning it's the lightning. I can't see it but can hear the thunder booming all around me. 

It's moving off to the east and they sound more southerly so I can safely turn on the long arm and get started with my day. For a little while anyway. More storms expected later this afternoon. And, a visit from mom at some point. 

After working on the addresses top (for longer than I usually do), I started pulling fabrics for the Zoology top (with Jims very helpful eye) and started putting the blocks together. Here's where I left off last night...

Zoology in Progress
My goal is to finish the addresses top and get another top loaded before the day ends on the long arm. That's entirely mom visit dependent as well as the storm frequency. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...