Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Change of Plans

If you didn't already know...I DO NOT run my long arm when it's storming. Particularly if high winds and lightning are present. After lunch yesterday, we had both. I was able to get the burger quilt at least done before the bad weather hit. 

Because of what turned into an all afternoon and early evening weather event, I spent the remainder of the day working on Sew by Row. Here's where I left off.

Sew by Row progress
I'll be loading another customer quilt top today after pulling burger off, while waiting for the driveway crew to get here. Which is any time after 9:00. I guess my time isn't very valuable since it's almost 10:00. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...