Thursday, September 2, 2021

Wild Weekend Planned

Many birthdays this weekend; Hazel, Ben, and Daves (neighbor) birthdays are all being celebrated this upcoming Labor Day weekend.  

Tomorrow I have an appointment first thing in the morning, two customers coming to drop off after I return and then the fun begins. But I have today to get all the washing done, getting Jodi's second quilt finished, and getting another loaded before all the weekend chaos ensues. People are going to start trickling in beginning this afternoon.

Here's what is on the frame this morning...

Woof!
I'm stitching dog faces into this and it's turning out so darn cute. I still have about a quarter of it yet to stitch this morning so will work on that first thing. 

The Sew by Row was started yesterday while this was stitching out. These blocks are pretty intense and are not going as quickly as I thought they would. That's okay. I'm not in a hurry and there is no timeline; just enjoying the piecing process and the time I have with my machines while fall is threatening to come early this year.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...